9/09/2005

Mobile Blogging

I tried out mobile blogging today via my cell phone's SMS email texting and... it flopped horribly. I couldn't figure out what the heck my email server number was! If any of you know what I'm talking about, leave a comment and tell me what the flip is goin' on.



I'm getting a new phone here soon, hopefully today. My "plan" is running out on my t-Mobile phone and it would be cheaper to switch to Verizon Wireless since half the people I know are on Verizon. It seems to be a very popular company to go with out here in Wyoming, I guess because you can't get service with Cingular, Sprint if you travel, and some complain of inconsistent coverage with T-Mobile. I've never had problems with T-Mobile and would stick with it except that it is free IN-network calling with Verizon.

Maybe with this new phone and the mobile web feature I'll be able to work out the mobile blogging thing. One can hope.

No comments:

ShareThis With Your Network