8/07/2010

It's My Freaking Will To...

-See.
-Love.
-Grow.
-Laugh.
-Create.
-Be god.
-Be strong.
-Be inspired.
-Understand.
-Know myself.
-Institute order.
-Be prosperous.
-Post crazy blogs.
-Be unconcerned.
-Have abundant joy.
-Be deserving of lust.
-Be abundantly happy.
-Be deserving of respect.
-Know uncommon things.
-Be surrounded by friends.
-Have more money than I need.
-Have the balls to say "Fuck you."
-Inspire others to empower themselves.
-Be unconcerned with the opinions of everyone else.
-Smile at things that nobody would smile at.
-Be deserving of great knowledge.
-Dance at the edge of all that is.
-Make shit up and laugh at it.
-Reinforce my own worth.
-Connect with the world.
-Keep my own counsel.
-Be deserving of love.
-Be mentally sound.
-Be wholly myself.
-Live in freedom.
-Speak honestly.
-Rule my world.
-Communicate.
-Be powerful.
-Make chaos.
-Be fearless.
-Destroy.
-Inspire.
-Desire.
-Teach.

-Make all this and more happen through practice, discipline and clear thinking.

And thus ends my brain spillage for the evening.

No comments:

ShareThis With Your Network