3/07/2009

Shawn-ology

I was up late and decided to catch up on some recent blogs my friends have posted and found this little dandy on my adopted mom's site!  So, because it's insanely late and I plan on getting up at 8 tomorrow, I sat here and filled this out. Who am I kidding though? I loved it.  

Shawn-ology

***********FOODOLOGY***************
1. What is your salad dressing of choice?
Custom made stuff is the best, but I'm partial to a little oil and salt and peppahar!
2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Way too many to try to list. I haven't picked a fave yet. 
3.What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Pizza and Beer
4. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Pepperoni and cheese and sometimes mushrooms
5. What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter

***********TECHNOLOGY***************
1. How many televisions are in your house?
4 at the moment
2.What color cell phone do you have?
Red
***************BIOLOGY******************
1. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right
2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Not surgically
3. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Probably a sofa and some chests at a friend's
4. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nope. Been unconscious, though. 

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
1. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
I guess. I already know how it's going to happen so when would just be cool. 
2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Justin, Brian, or Aarron
3. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
What type of hot sauce is it?

************DUMBOLOGY******************
1. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
2
2. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
I have so many minor run-ins with the cops I don't remember
3. Last person you talked to?
Mark before he went to bed. 
4.Last person you hugged?
Val. She had some weird hug thing she wanted to try from an online article. 

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
1. Season?
Tough. Big fan of Summer, but I do like the cool down of Fall, not to mention its pure witchyness!
2. Day of the week?
Monday. The week always looks better from the start. 
3. Month?
June. My birthday, which is becoming less and less important the older I get, lands in the middle. 

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
1. Missing someone?
A lot of people. Being a hermit sucks after a while.
2. Mood?
Contemplative. Soaking up all kinds of new ideas. 
3. What are you listening to?
Britney
4. Watching?
Saw Watchmen a couple hours ago. 
5. Worrying about?
The lack of a job, the debt I'm getting into with a couple of minor companies, and whether or not I'm passing up any opportunities because I'm a blond dipshit sometimes.

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
1. First place you went this morning?
Shower
2. What's the last movie you saw?
Again, Watchmen. It was amazing. 
3. Do you smile often?
When I'm consciously thinking about it. Otherwise I look very pissed off. Lol
4. Sleeping Alone Tonight?
Yeah. Sucks. I miss nights spent with someone else. 

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************
1. Do you always answer your phone?
Rarely. If I want to talk, I pick up. 
2. Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
One of my bar homies. 
3. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
White-blue. I've always liked the shock value of really bright irises. 
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Blehhhh!
5. Do you own a digital camera?
Yes, it's not working though. 
6. Have you ever had a pet fish?
When I was three. 
7. Favorite Christmas song.
Carol of the Bells
8. What's on your wish list for your birthday?
People to actually show up for once. 
9. Can you do push ups?
Yes
10. Can you do a chin up?
One...or two...
11. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited!
12. Do you have any saved texts?
One, it's all my phoen will hold right now. 
13. Ever been in a car wreck?
Gods, yes. 
14. Do you have an accent?
Not until I hear a British one, then I'm stuck with that for a few days. 
15. What is the last song to make you cry?
Moon River. My best friend left me for California on that song.
16. Plans tonight?
Going to bed in a few. 
17. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yeah. At least a couple of times. Also called a Dark Night of the Soul. 
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
I have a serious lack of money here, people! I'm not out buying things! Lol
19) Have you ever been given roses?
No, but I'd probably shred them if I did. I hate stereotypical romance. 
20) Current worry?
Uhhhmmm....
21. Current hate right now?
How fucked up the country is right now and its immediate reflection on my life. 
22. Met someone who changed your life?
Several. Check back tomorrow, I'll have a whole blog post on it. 
23. How will you bring in the New Year?
Hopefully at a bar with pals.
24. What song represents you?
Defying Gravity from Wicked
25. Name three people who might complete this?
Schelli? She reads for sure, and maybe Val if she's bored, and hopefully you, my unknown reader. Yes, I know you're there. My traffic trackers tell me you poke your head in from time to time. Lol
26. What is something your friends make fun of you for?
Liking men and their hot, naked bodies. 'Course, I'm not one to hold back on the fodder for their cannons. Lol

1 comment:

My Little Room In The Corner said...

Good ologies! Enjoyed reading them.

ShareThis With Your Network