8/01/2007

Updates and a New Web Address

Hey all, as you may have noticed, I have changed the layout a bit. lol



These are just to get the feel of my blog's template and will probably change again. I bought a book called The Rational Guide To Google Blogger by Wei-Meng Lee and it's gotten me on my way to having the whole lineup. I'm working on Atom syndication, site counter and statistics, and template adjustments with html editing.



I'm also toying with the idea of including AdSense. I'm not sure I like the idea of ads on my blog yet, so for now it's no.



I have also changed my web address for the blog. It is now http://www.ispaceofstrange.blogspot.com/. Any links to my blog that you may have added in the past will be null and void. Sorry!! I promise not to change it anytime soon.



Whew, almost done. I am going to put up a permanent "Tell Us What You Think" entry where you can leave a comment on what you like or think I should change or topics you'd like to hear more about. I may have that up today, maybe not.

That's it for now, guys. 'Til next post, Strange out.

No comments:

ShareThis With Your Network