8/27/2007

A Game For You!

Yay! I love games like this. Sadly, I like like games like this maybe a little too much. If I said I filled this out three times before I posted it, would you think I'm crazy? Aww, too bad for you that I didn't, huh? Can't call me crazy now. Well...

My adopted Mom tagged me. She runs the ever colorful and knitty Emma's Daughter Designs Blog with the newly added Etsy shop. If I tagged you, make sure to copy the game from my blog and post it on yours. Then tell me 'cus I suck at checking up on stuff like that.

The game is SCATTERGORIES … and it’s harder than it looks! Here are the rules:
* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
* They MUST be real places, names, things … NOTHING made up!
* If you can’t think of anything, skip it.
* You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can’t use my answers!

1. Famous Singer/Band: Smashing Pumpkins
2. Four letter word: Shit! One of my favorites, especially when screwing up a drink at work.
3. Street: Sycamore St.
4. Color: Scarlet
5. Gifts/Presents: Spa and Skin Care Products- Seriously, any kind!
6. Vehicle: Scion xD
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Shot Glass
8. Boy Name: Sasha
9. Girl Name: Sharpe (makes me giggle... kinda)
10. Movie Title: Stardust!
11. Drink: Saki
12. Occupation: Ski Instructor
13. Celebrity: Siefried FischBacher from Siegfried & Roy
14. Magazine: Style Watch
15. U.S. City: San Francisco
16. Pro Sports Teams: San Jose Sharks (hockey team)
17. Fruit: Silverberry
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Shower went a bit long.
19. Something You Throw Away: Starbuck's cups
20. Things You Shout: Shweet!
21. Cartoon Character: Spongebob Squarepants

Seeing as I don't know a lot of your email addresses (shocking), I'm gonna pawn it off on ya'll to just post it and then link back to me so I can read whatcha put. Fun fun!

2 comments:

My Little Room In The Corner said...

Great Answers! I actually heard you yell Schweet! So funny.

Unknown said...

Heh heh. It's a favorite.

ShareThis With Your Network